“With Zomato integration, it becomes easier to track deliveries using the Glyph interface, eliminating the need to glance at the screen. The integration will allow Nothing Phone (2) users to enjoy a more convenient and personalized ordering experience, the London-based consumer technology brand said.
Nothing’s glyph interface aims to encourage users to look at their screens less by providing essential information through lights and sounds on the back of their Nothing Phone (2) smartphones.
How to enable Glyph interface progress tracker for Zomato orders
Nothing Phone (2) users can now use the new Glyph interface as a progress tracker for their Zomato orders. This is how it works:
- Update your phone (2) to the latest version of Nothing OS Adjustment , System , system update
- go to Settings > Glyph Interface > Glyph Progression To enable this integration
- Use Lite Countdown to track the arrival of your order
The company has also released other updates along with the update that brings Zomato integration on the Nothing Phone (2). Here’s what’s new:
New UI to show when device is in pocket mode
Improve the “OT Compatibility” toggle in Settings > Connected Devices > Connection Preferences
- Added NDot support for Portuguese.
- Screen recorder capture resolution increased.
- Adjusted the animation speed of the keyboard that pops up after opening the app drawer.
- Better haptic feedback.
- Improved NFC stability.
- Improved Bluetooth connection stability in various scenarios.
- Minor UI adjustments.
- Small improvements.
#Phone #Phone #users #track #food #Glyph #Interface #heres